Humanics is a human factors and ergonomics consulting firm established in 1982. We specialize in occupational ergonomics and ergonomics research and design of products and places for adults, children and people with disabilities.
- Research, design and evaluation of products and environments for able, disabled and children.
- Human factors engineering expert witness testimony. Forensics research.
- Corporate-wide ergonomics and safety evaluations. Ergonomics training.
- Biomechanics and physiological research, testing and evaluations.
- User-friendly design of human-computer interfaces of software and websites.
- Assess compliance with national and international standards and guidelines.
What is Human Factors and Ergonomics?
Download information about our ergonomics consulting services